Friday, August 31, 2012

5 Current W's

Wanting…
My hair to grow faster. I decided last month to grow it out (from an inverted bob) and it just feels like it’s growing at a snail’s pace. I’m ready to be able to put it in a ponytail.
Wearing...
 Leggings! I’m trying to think of creative ways to wear them. I’d love to be able to wear them every day… Also, long maternity tank tops from Target are so wonderful. I have a feeling I’ll wear them even after baby because they’re so long and perfect for (you guessed it!) leggings :)
Watching...
 Grey’s Anatomy still. We’re smack dab in the middle of season 6. While doing my daily treadmill walking I’m watching Sister Wives though. I just can’t stop!
Wishing….
 That the weather would cool down. We’ve had a “cool streak” this week where the weather has been under 100 degrees (hovering around 95) but it’s not cool enough for me. We’re going to Carmel next weekend and I can’t wait for the cooler weather!
Wondering…
 What baby’s face looks like. Ever since seeing a 32 week old baby born on Grey’s last week (it’s an addiction…) I’ve been thinking more and more about how there’s a full on BABY inside of me who will be outside within the next 2 months and I just want to be able to picture his face.

What are some things that are on any of your "W's" lists??

1 comment:

  1. I just got some leggings too and am wearing them for the first time today. It's a little cloudy and cool here, so I'm excited for fall. I wore them with mid high boots, an oversized shirt, and if it were a little cooler, a scarf would have been cute. I also have the long maternity tanks from target. So cute, but the white is way too see-through. I can't wait to wear the leggings with big sweaters when the weather really cools down.

    ReplyDelete