Wednesday, August 22, 2012

32 Weeks- 8 Months!!

How far along? 32 weeks!!!

Total Weight Gain:
36 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I wear Josh's t-shirts at night but other than that it's maternity around here.

Stretch Marks: Still none on my tummy...no new ones.

Sleep: Not great. My bathroom trips have become an average of 4 per night and for some reason I'm wide awake when I get back into bed. I used to be able to fall right back asleep. Not anymore. I'm also having trouble getting comfortable. I have a feeling this isn't going to get better any time soon.

Best moment this week: Hearing at my OB appointment today that baby is head down! Until now he'd been breech transverse so my fingers were crossed that he'd make the flip. Now just hoping that he stays that way.

Miss anything: My old body but I'm feeling more and more confident that it'll bounce back!

Movement: All the time. I love watching my skin roll around :)

Food Cravings: Corn on the cob!!!

Labor Signs: None.
 
Symptoms: Fatigue, rib soreness, round ligament pain, heartburn, insomnia, "the waddle."

 

Belly button in or out: Still staying in. I keep thinking that it's about to pop but still no.
 

Wedding rings on or off: Off as of last Saturday. I may have had an emotional breakdown over this.... I'm wearing a cheap stand-in right now so that my hand doesn't feel naked.
 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
 

Looking forward to: Baby consignment sale this Friday, being in September and able to say that we'll have a baby "next month." Eeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Eeek!!! Just a few more weeks! Can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Can't wait to "meet" your little one.

    ReplyDelete