Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bullets Post!!!


-          I had my 30 week OB appointment this morning (Already?????) and it was all good news. Passed my GD test with flying colors, only gained 1 pound in the past month (I gained quite a bit the month before so the doctor thinks everything was just redistributing this month), baby’s heartbeat is beating beautifully (which obviously I knew thanks to my handy dandy at home Doppler but it’s still great to hear from the OB), we start appointments every 2 weeks now and we set a hospital to deliver at. Wow!

-          The air conditioning in our new house is out. It stopped working on Saturday morning and we’ve been suffering through ever since. Luckily a technician is coming today so our fingers are crossed that he can get it fixed today and we can finally get some relief! It’s been getting up to the 90’s in our house so it’s been pretty unbearable. We’ve been escaping to our parents’ houses or the mall in the evenings until it cools down a bit.

-          My mom made cushions for the nursery rocking chair. They’re done and they look great. I can’t wait to share pictures!!

-          We have internet in our house but they sent us the wrong modem so we don’t have wifi yet. Our Ethernet cable is currently connecting our xbox to the internet so that we can keep up with our Grey’s Anatomy addiction via Netflix. Priorities people! Hopefully that will be resolved by the end of this week.

-          By the way, Grey’s Anatomy is not a show I recommend for paranoid pregnant women…. It’s too late for me to turn back though.

-          My second baby shower is Saturday with my friends/family friends/friends of my mom. It’s a storybook brunch theme and I can’t wait!

-          Congratulations to Jesica on her adorable baby boy!!!! Seeing the precious pictures of him makes me even more anxious to see our little guy’s face!

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY. I'm hoping my next appt (27 wks) goes similarly to yours, GD test and lil weight gain~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 30 weeks and passing your GD test!!

    ReplyDelete