Friday, August 3, 2012

It feels real!


The fact that we’re actually going to have a baby in 2 months or less is feeling real…and I’m scared! I’m not scared of actually having the baby but it scares me that I’m believing it now. The what ifs of something still going wrong scare me more than ever.

Luckily I’ve been able to focus on other things (moving into our new house and nesting!) and those things have brought with them signs that there WILL be a baby in our house soon. We have a bumbo chair sitting in the spare chair next to the dining room table. We have a baby bathtub and hooded baby towels in our guest bathroom. We have a NURSERY.

Speaking of the nursery, we’ve made a lot of progress in the past week. The nursery is now painted the final colors (after a complete freak out when the greys that we bought started to look purple/lavender). My mom and I picked out fabric for the cushions that she’s making for my rocking chair. The rug came in and has been placed. AND we have a crib. I got the call that it had come in yesterday and we went to pick it up right after dinner. It’s all set up and looking wonderful…and real.

P.S. I’m sorry for the lack of pictures recently!!! My work computer is being really weird with blogger and not letting me attach pictures. The internet at our house hasn’t been set up yet (hopefully this weekend) but when it is except a picture overload!!! I have nursery pictures, setting up the crib pictures, new house pictures and bump pictures!

2 comments: