Wednesday, August 15, 2012

31 Week Bump Pictures and Nursery Sneak Peak


How far along? 31 weeks!!!

Total Weight Gain: 34 pounds

Maternity Clothes: In order to be comfortable I'm in them! When I try to wear non-maternity they never work as well

Stretch Marks: No new ones, none on the tummy. I had a dream last night though that I just woke up one morning and there were HUGE purple ones radiating from my belly button. I woke up completely freaked out and almost cried with relief when I looked in the mirror and confirmed that it was just a dream.

Sleep: Not awesome. I've been having some insomnia and that paired with the challenge it is to flip myself all the way over and the frequent bathroom trips does not lend itself to restful nights.

Best moment this week: My shower on Saturday was amazing!!! *You can see some of the gifts in my nursery sneak peek pictures above. It was just so nice to be able to celebrate this little guy with people who I love! The support is just so special.

Miss anything: Nothing really right now. I've been really wishing I could get a nice long run in but I know there will be time for that once he's here and bigger so I'm trying to enjoy this season of life.

Movement: Really regular and I'm loving it! He's all up in my ribs right now and they've been pretty sore for the last few days but it's worth it.

Food Cravings: Fruit especially apples this week.

Labor Signs: None.

Symptoms: Fatigue, rib soreness, round ligament pain, HEARTBURN

 

Belly button in or out: In but it's getting close! A little piece is starting to poke out.

 

Wedding rings on or off: On but today will probably be the last day. =/ I've been having to take them off in the afternoons due to swelling and they were pretty tight to get on this morning.

 

Happy or moody most of the time: Definitely happy this week!

 

Looking forward to: Meeting the baby!! Come on October!!! I'm also looking forward to my birthday tomorrow, 2 three day weekends coming up and a trip to Monterey with my parents :)




Work on the nursery has been constant since we moved in! I'll go into detail on what we've done later but here's a little peek for now :)

!



3 comments:

  1. You look great! And the nursery is already looking amazing - love those shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nursery colors. When baby has his own room I want to go gray, lime green, orange, and turquoise. It is so hard to find things without a bunch of brown mixed in, though. I like your yellow stripe on the wainscoting. It will bring the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing and I am so excited to see the nursery all done!

    ReplyDelete