Thursday, August 30, 2012

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks

Total Weight Gain:
37 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yepp! I’ve rediscovered maternity leggings and they are my new favorite thing!

Stretch Marks: Still none on my tummy...no new ones.

Sleep: Eh. I just don’t look forward to going to bed anymore. I dread waking up and having to lug myself out of bed to go to the bathroom. And my heartburn is really bad at night. It’s just not pleasant anymore.

Best moment this week: Washing/putting away all of baby’s clothes! It feels so good to have that part done and it was so exciting to imagine him in all of the cute little outfits!

Miss anything: Not really right now! As the weather keeps getting cooler I’m sure that I’ll miss morning runs again but…not much longer.

Movement: More just bumps and nudges now. I don’t think he has enough room to get up the momentum for full on big kicks anymore.

Food Cravings: Sandwiches and sliced apple.

Labor Signs: None. I did have my first seriously noticeable Braxton hicks last night though while I was walking on the treadmill! I had to slow down to catch my breath.


Symptoms: Fatigue, rib soreness, round ligament pain, heartburn, insomnia, "the waddle."

Belly button in or out:
Still staying in. Ugh! I want it to pop! I even had a dream last night that I woke up and it had popped out during the night LOL.Some days it seems like it's just ready to burst out but then I check it later and it'll seemingly regress.


Wedding rings on or off: Off
:( Once the weather cools down a little bit more I think I’m going to give them another chance…

Happy or moody most of the time:
Happy!

Looking forward to:
The long weekend coming up!


3 comments:

  1. Sleep has also been a problem for me. I forget about how awful it is during the day, then the minute I get in bed I remember just how uncomfortable I am. I have never had problems sleeping before. Now I dread going to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!!!! And about the wedding rings...My ering was always a little uncomfortable going over my knuckle, sometimes it would actually scrape my skin off! And my fingers have recently swollen too:( My band is still okay, but I went ahead and got my ering sized up half a size because I figure that I'm going to be doing this pregnancy thing again soon at least once more...But I was really sad when I realized that my stupid fingers got all sausage-like on me:( I hope the cool weather deflates yours and you get to wear your rings again!

    ReplyDelete