Saturday, December 31, 2011

10 for 2012


1. Take a weekend trip to San Francisco with Josh. We love that city and it's close enough to be just the perfect place for a weekend getaway.
2. Establish a schedule with actual meal plans. I'm always deciding what to make at the last minute and I'd love to get more organized with it which would make our shopping trips more efficient which would in turn help out with our budget.
3. Go to Disneyland. It really is the happiest place on earth. 
4. Get pregnant and stay pregnant. Self explanatory.
5. Be more consistent in my yoga practice. I really enjoy yoga for so many reasons and I need more of it in my life. I'm going to commit to practicing at least once a week.
6. Grow out my hair. I'd ideally like it to be the length in the picture. My hair is so fine that once it gets longer than that it tends to weigh itself down and just be flat and blah. I miss being able to throw it up into a ponytail or bun though at my current length. Luckily my prenatals have really accelerated my hair growth and my last haircut was before Thanksgiving so I'm well on my way.
7. Move into our own house within the year. This is really overwhelming because we're moving this weekend into my father in law's house (and a storage unit) and I cringe at the thought of doing it again within the year but we need to be in a house of our own again, especially once there's a little one on the way. Fingers crossed!
8. Keep up with my running streak. Today is day 14 and I plan on continuing until I'm either on my deathbed or so sick with morning sickness that I can't do it or until my doctor tells me to stop. I read that Kara Goucher ran 5 miles on the morning that she gave birth. She's obviously at a much higher level than I am and I don't even remotely want to try to continue to that degree but it's inspiring nonetheless. 
9. Make a gluten free cake completely from scratch.
10. Read 2-3 books a month (at least).



P.S. Yes, I made that inspiration board on a wedding website...what can I say, I'm still a bride at heart! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment