Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Restless

I'm feeling really restless and anxious these days. It seems like every day is dragging by (except for the weekend days, darnit!) and this week is just a limbo week.

I'm at 10DPO of a non-trying cycle and I'm just so ready to actually have a chance again. Last month's cycle was post-chemical so it was really long (over 40 days) and this one seems to be getting closer to normal but it'll still shape up to be almost 35 days when all is said and done. If my luteal phase sticks to it's standard 12 days I should be starting a new cycle on Saturday.

Still waiting on progesterone test results. I texted my doctor yesterday and she said the results weren't up yet and that she'd check today. I'm hoping that she thinks about it sooner rather than later because I'm really anxious to see if everything I've been doing this month has been helping at all.

We move this weekend! We've moved a lot of our basic bedroom stuff already so right now we're sleeping in our guest room and the whole house is turned upside down in our attempt to pack. It doesn't feel like "home" anymore and I can't wait to be settled again.

We're also still waiting to hear back from the pet adoption agency to see when we can pick up our puppy. I refresh my email all the time hoping for some word.

Andddd that's where I am. Basically just living this week on pins and needles…waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate waiting, and I'm in a really long TTC wait right now, so I hear you on the waiting. I hope AF shows up on time and that you get your progesterone results very soon!

    And I am super jealous of you adopting a puppy! I really want a dog, but we currently live in a no-pets apartments with no plans to move. :-(

    ReplyDelete