Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We're still alive!

Well we survived moving weekend!!!! Barely….

I was PMS-y and that combined with my normal control freak behavior got to be a little much at some points but I think that Josh handled it well. We hit some road bumps with storage unit/U-Haul rental hours due to the holiday but it all worked out.

We spent all day Saturday packing and loading the big items into the truck that we rented (27 feet….huuuuge) and at about 8pm we called it quits and headed to my parents' house to ring in the new year. We resumed on Sunday and didn't get to the house in Fresno with the loaded U-Haul until 10:30pm. There were some things that we are keeping at my father in law's house instead of in the storage unit (an extra fridge, some bookshelves, my treadmill, etc.) and those things still needed to be unloaded so by the time we finished with that it was a little after midnight. The boys left at 6:30 Monday morning to take the truck over to our storage unit and unpack everything. I got up a little after that and started what turned into a long day of organizing.

With a break for brunch with the boys and a break to check out the new natural foods store in town with my sister the day was manageable and I am so thankful that it's all done. I don't handle things being in a state of disarray well at all, it just makes me anxious and irritable.

I told Josh that I never want to move again but obviously since we're with my father in law for the time being we'll probably be moving again in just a few short months. At this point I don't even care where we're living right now, I'm just thankful to be settled somewhere!

AF showed up right on time after a picture perfect 14 day luteal phase yesterday morning so today is day 2 of our first trying cycle since September!!!! Hopefully I'll be ovulating within the next few weeks and headed in the right direction again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment