Friday, December 16, 2011

My Christmas Wish List

Just for fun I thought I'd post about some of the things that are on my radar for this Christmas. I know it's pretty close to the actual holiday but even if it doesn't give you any spectacular ideas at least it's a little peek into what my brain is focusing on lately!

My Real List (aka the list that I actually gave my mom and mother in law…yes we still make them lists!)
1. A Garmin for running, preferable the Garmin 405 but I am most definitely not picky.
 
2. Babycakes, a vegan baking cookbook.
 
3. A rose gold, Fossil watch <----Oops I may have bought that for myself on black Friday :) 
 
4. A Snoogle. I know that they market these towards pregnant women (and I found out about them through a pregnancy blog in fact) but I think that I positively need one now, even though I'm not pregnant. It just looks so comfy!
 
5. Long sweaters and long necklaces. This one is pretty self explanatory, I basically live in long sweaters during the winter.

My When Pigs Fly Wish List (aka the list I'd never give anyone because I'd feel bad asking for these things)
1. This oGorgeous bag.
 
2. This Marc Jacobs bracelet. 

 
3. These Kate Spade shoes.

 
4. These Tory Burch bracelets.
Source

What's on your list this year? (Both real and imaginary :))

3 comments:

  1. I've been loving long necklaces lately, too! I actually just bought myself a SUPER long necklace with a key on it and is white and yellow gold. I've also been loving mixed metals lately...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh mixed metals have been my weakness lately, especially things that mix white and yellow or rose gold! My wedding ring is white gold and at first I was really hesitant about the rose gold watch since I wear it on the same hand but I LOVE how it looks. I really like jewelry with keys lately too, your necklace sounds really cute!

    ReplyDelete