Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thoughts?

So just as I was feeling more positive something happened that scared me about this cycle again and I'm looking for expert opinions :)

I posted already that I ovulated on Sunday. Well, now I'm not so sure that I did. I have been taking OPKs and I received positives on both Friday (late night) and Saturday (throughout the day).  I had good quality CM leading up to that day and it basically went away after. I had some really bad cramps on Saturday night and I've been feeling kind of crampy on and off through this week.

Since I use temperature every month to determine if I actually ovulated I know what my temperature usually does and where it usually goes right after ovulation and my temperature spike typically looks like this (I did actually get pregnant on the cycle in this chart so the potential ovulation date is correct):


See how my coverline is 97.3? That's my usual post-ovulation coverline.

This month my chart doesn't look like that. This month my coverline is 97.1 which is usually a pre-ovulation temperature for me. On Monday morning my temperature inched up and it inched a little higher on Tuesday before it shot up yesterday morning (Wednesday). Yesterday's temperature was above my normal coverline so I was feeling pretty confident about my ovulation day of Sunday. The drop this morning threw me for a loop. Fertility Friend took away my coverline because of it but I quickly discarded the temperature because I'm in denial and freaking out until I see what happens tomorrow.  This is my chart as of this morning....any thoughts would be appreciated!!!



P.S. I even started taking prometrium to up my progesterone last night so I was expecting my temperature to be pretty high today!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had some helpful words of wisdom, but I really don't 8-/ I was lucky enough to have pretty textbook charts leading up to getting pregnant.

    Just wanted to let you know I'm rooting for you, as weird as that may sound! I can't relate necessarily, but I'm hoping you get some answers (and hopefully a BFP) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could help you out, but I never got the hang of charting. Let me know what your opinion is on the acupunture though!

    ReplyDelete