Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some inspiration that I just had to share

I've had a much needed emotional week and I'm coming out of the funk ready to celebrate Christmas and APPRECIATE how lucky I am to have my amazing husband and family.

I have to accept that as much as I want children and anticipate every day how beautiful life will be once that dream becomes a reality….my life is pretty darn beautiful right now. I've been making a conscious effort every day to fully appreciate it for what it is, another day that I am blessed with the opportunity to live and love.

When I'm in the in between mood, just on the verge of cheery, seeing some visual inspiration and understanding always makes me feel good. So I've decided to share the images and words that are helping me move forward today.

I'm sorry that there are so many, I was originally planning on doing a top 5 and then that quickly became a top 10 andddd then I decided to make it 12 (kind of a play on the 12 days of Christmas) but that didn't work out either. Anyway, here are 14 images of inspiration to enjoy. The last 2 are my absolute favorites. All of them were found on Pinterest (my quotes
board can be found here).













1 comment:

  1. I can see why you put up so many quotes. They are all lovely. The last two choked me up. But I also really liked the one about remembing how when you have now was once something you only hoped for. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete