Monday, December 19, 2011

By the way...

P.S. I got positive OPKs late Friday night and all day Saturday so I'm assuming that I've effectively ovulated :) My temperature didn't shoot up like normal today so that concerned me a little bit but it did go up by a little over 0.2 degrees and my OPKs are now negative. Because I'm an obsessive worrier I also plugged fake temps into the next 2 days on my chart via Fertility Friend and based on those they put my ovulation day on Sunday like my OPKs predicted. I'm still holding out to see what tomorrow does but I'm officially considering myself 1 (almost 2) DPO!

Another fun fact, last month when I was supposed to get 3 different blood tests done they all ending up falling during Thanksgiving week since I ovulated so darn late in my cycle. It was an absolute mess and a pain because of the holiday hours for the labs. Welp, this month I'm supposed to get blood drawn on 7DPO. That's Christmas. Thanks so much body. I'm not even sure a lab will be open on Christmas Eve! I'm going to call around and see what day closest to 7DPO I can find a lab that's open and then I'll have to email my doctor to see what she thinks. Geez Louise.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I know the feeling. I am supposed to have my follow up blood work this cycle at CD21 - it's NEW YEARS EVE. Really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! Really ovaries, really?? I'm sorry that you're in the same boat :(

    ReplyDelete