Monday, December 19, 2011

Peeks into my weekend













Our weekend consisted of some eating (and drinking....I LOVE hot chocolate!!) out, a lot of moving on Saturday (we moved down our humongous bed and basically have our new room completely set up), some sugar cookie baking and decorating on Sunday with Josh's mom, siblings and our adorable nephews (I promise I'm not grumpy in the picture where Josh was kissing my cheek...I just get a little too perfectionist with my cookie decorating :)) and I finished off my 3 day weekend today baking with my mom and grandma.

Weekends like this last one make me feel warm and cozy inside, remind me of how lucky we are to have such close families and make me so thankful for our little life. I can't wait to share these beautiful memories with our children but for now I'm doing all that I can to live every moment and enjoy this holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment