Saturday, January 14, 2012

Out of nowhere....

I got an almost positive OPK today? On cycle day 13?

  In the months and months that I've been charting I've never ovulated earlier than day 21. Not one single time. I've been having withdrawals since it's been so long since I peed on a stick of any kind so I talked Josh into letting me try out an OPK today and I got this.



I'm guessing that it'll be fully positive by the morning, something I definitely wasn't expecting. So instead of having about a week until O I probably have about 24 hours. Crazy.

I haven't had any egg-white CM (TMI? Probably) so I'm still waiting for that to show but it looks like we're officially getting this show on the road!

1 comment:

  1. Your stick is looking good and what a nice surprise to have. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete