Tuesday, January 31, 2012

No more crying wolf! My Two Week Wait Plan

Since I was completely wrong last time I thought that I had ovulated...I waited for confirmation before I mentioned it again here on the blog. After my third high temperature this morning though I'm completely confident that I am, in fact, 3DPO. Yay! The weight has been lifted and now all that's left to do is wait.

Unfortunately, waiting is not my forte. Not even close. I'm a pretty impatient person and I'm not in denial about it. I don't even pretend to be patient because everyone who knows me would know that it was all completely fake. So here I am, in a position where all I that I have left to do is wait. What do I do in this position? I ignore that I can do nothing to control anything and I plan! Of course :)

1-3DPO was spent hoping that this was actually it, that I'd actually O'd. I lived from morning to morning, waiting on just that next temperature. Now that that's over I can focus on freaking out about being pregnant or not.

3DPO/Tuesday, 1.31.2012- At home date night with Josh!! We are going on a run outside together, making pulled pork and playing card games...maybe catching up on American Idol from last week.
 
4DPO/Wednesday, 2.1.2012- Spin class in the morning (I've decided to still go but I am going to lower my intensity), homemade Chipotle burrito bowls for dinner, bike ride with Josh.
 
5DPO/Thursday, 2.2.2012- Dinner at my mother in law's house. I'm teaching her how to make salmon patties because she's trying to cut red meat out of her diet and is looking for new dinner options.
 
6DPO/Friday, 2.3.2012- Casual Friday at work (YAY for jeans!), sister night! We're going to go see the new movie One For the Money.
 
7DPO/Saturday, 2.4.2012- Morning spin class with yoga following. I'm sure I'll be practically bursting by then and could use the relaxation! 7DPO bloodtest. Saturday night is date night with Josh. We haven't gone out for a date night in awhile and I'm really excited!
 
8DPO/Superbowl Sunday, 2.5.2012- Church and then a superbowl party with our friends back where we used to live. We'll be making the drive to spend the day with them and I really miss spending every Wednesday night with them like we did when we lived up there!
 
9DPO/Monday, 2.6.2012- YOGA! Hopefully I'll be getting my bloodtest results. Fingers crossed. We're checking progesterone and thyroid.
 
10DPO/Tuesday, 2.7.2012- Test Day #1!!!! From here on out it'll be just surviving. If Tuesday gives me a BFN I'll be testing again every 2 days or until AF shows. I already have a lab slip for a 16DPO beta if it gets that far.

4 comments:

  1. Haha that is awesome you have a complete two week wait plan!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the 2ww plain! I might just have to borrow this idea! Love it! Good luck! fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete