Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cycle Day 17

Salmon patties. Sweet potato fries. Roasted Asparagus and almonds.

Negative OPKs.

Coldplay "Paradise" station on Pandora.

3 mile treadmill run (Day 32 of my every day running challenge complete!!!!).

This week's episode of Parenthood from the DVR.

 An early bedtime.

Just waiting to ovulate....

I'm looking forward to.... A Chipotle lunch date with my Mom tomorrow,  watching this week's episode of Biggest Loser (also recorded on the DVR), at home date night with Josh, longer run for the week (5 miles...not too long but long-ish) and a relaxing weekend. And maybe O? We'll just have to wait and see.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you O soon. Enjoy your date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are sweet potato fries? I am still trying to wrap my head around that concept. I saw them on my pinterest. Hope you get a positive O soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dinner sounds amazing. I had been thinking of making salmon patties tonight! I love sweet potato fries. Hope O comes for you soon!

    ReplyDelete