Thursday, January 26, 2012

False Alarm

The reason I haven't posted my TWW plan post yet is because….I haven't actually O'd. *Head to desk*. I feel like the girl who cried wolf but oh well, what can you do?

My temperature SHOT up on Tuesday morning, eliciting my excited I'm in the two week wait finally (!!!!) thoughts. On Tuesday night I was really restless and woke up a few times (I get up at 4:50 for spin on Wednesday mornings and I never sleep well on Tuesday nights, awake every hour. I think it's because I’m nervous that I won't wake up or my alarm won't go off.) so when my temperature was low on Wednesday morning I was worried because that's just what my mental state usually is but I tried not to freak out because I knew I wouldn't know anything until this morning's temperature.

And then my temperature this morning was still low, pre-ovulation style. I also had egg-white CM last night so all signs point to still waiting for ovulation. So exciting.

I have a theory about one of my ovaries being sluggish and this is proving that theory right. In October after my chemical I didn't ovulate until day 29. I thought it was just delayed because of the chemical but I'm pretty sure that was the slow ovary at work. (I still think it was delayed a little by my chemical since AF that month was 9 days instead of 5 but I don't think it was all the chemical's fault.)

And so we continue to wait.

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry, exact same thing happened to me on what turned out to be a pregnancy cycle! I didn't O until CD32 but had a false alarm about a week before with a huge temp rise that quickly dropped 2 days later.

    Interesting theory about your ovary, keep track and see if your theory holds water!

    ReplyDelete