Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nursery Update!!!!


We’ve changed our plans quite a bit in regards to the nursery. Where we started out with grey, yellow and white furniture with accents of pink or navy blue…. We’re now going with grey, Peter Pan green, espresso colored furniture and Peter Pan accents.

I cannot even begin to tell you how thrilled I am about this new plan. I had a feeling that the old plan was just missing *something* even though I couldn’t put my finger on it since I loved the theme.

When we found out our baby was a little guy this just came to me. When I was younger my best friend and I were obsessed with Peter Pan. We watched all the Peter Pan-y movies….the animated version, Hook, the real life people Peter Pan, etc. There’s something about it that’s just magical.

These are my inspiration pictures at the moment, all found on Pinterest:

I love this one for the colors. That’s the exact green that I’d like to accent in…



This is our crib.


We will be getting this print in the largest size and framing it for one of the walls.


And I’d like to use these quotes, along with other quotes from the movie/book to do a gallery wall. They won’t look like they do in these pictures, we’ll format them differently. These are just the quotes that I’ve come across so far.





My mom and I will be making the crib bedding ourselves since I’m picky J

Now that we have a plan that I REALLY LOVE I cannot wait to get started and actually do some of these things! Unfortunately we’re in a big of a housing situation limbo but it’s looking good for us to be in a place within the next few weeks. Fingers crossed!



7 comments:

  1. Love it all! The quotes are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Just perfect for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable!!! I love the new nursery ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Peter Pan theme. Definitely magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I like the crib too! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this theme and the color scheme too! I can't wait to see you reveal it when it's all done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome nursery theme! Our nursery is my favorite room in our house, lol, I still need to post pictures on my blog of the FINAL product...

    ReplyDelete