Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Break from Reality

Last weekend Josh and I headed to Newport Beach for the 3-day and we came back as new people. Josh has been under a lot of stress at work (changing routes, reorganizing, etc.) and that combined with baby stuff and trying to find somewhere to actually live (ahhhhh) has really been wearing us down. We wanted a weekend to just really enjoy this stage of our life without a bunch of outside worries and that’s what we got. We spent a lot of the weekend relaxing, exploring and just appreciating each other. I didn’t take a bunch of pictures but these will give you a glimpse of our weekend….









In other news, I am 20 weeks pregnant today. That’s 5 months. Wow. I am alternating between disbelief that we’ve made it this far and an overwhelming sense of thankfulness. I’ll post a 20 week update later today or tomorrow!

1 comment: