Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A good day

After my complete breakdown yesterday I dubbed today a GOOD day and so far it has been :)

I got up this morning and made a pretty, colorful smoothie for breakfast. It was breezy and sunny when I left for work and I wore my favorite sunglasses and heels. I tried a new salad for lunch (fiestaaaa chicken from the grocery store) and it was fabulous. Josh is having a good work day. My work day is almost over. We're going to go on a walk tonight. It IS a good day.

Oh, and I bought a home doppler. This is something that Josh swore that we'd never do but, let's face it, 4 weeks in between OB appointments is killing my nerves and with my paranoia and very active imagination I just can't handle that. So it's been shipped and should be here on Thursday.

I also took a bump picture last night. It was 3 hours after dinner so I think it was pretty legitimate bump. There are still moments where it feels like the roundness goes away and I just feel chubby but I'm becoming more and more proud of my bump as the days go on. Grow little one, please grow!



3 comments:

  1. That's a baby bump! I'm glad today went better. I think the doppler is actually a great idea and I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I love your beautiful baby bump. Glad you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bump! M and I decided that we are buying a doppler next time around. I never got to the hear the heartbeat with Susan, so that's a regret I have....

    ReplyDelete