Thursday, May 31, 2012

Half Baked!

How far along? 20 weeks (and 1 day J)

Total weight gain: 15+…I’ve stopped adding it up to make a total. I’m exercising as well as I can and I’m eating healthy (a good majority of the time) so I’m trying not to stress about it. I have a feeling the final number will be pretty high though and that really does scare me.

Maternity clothes? Almost all of the time. I have a non-maternity maxi skirt that I’ve been wearing a lot but it’s really stretchy so it works really well.  

Stretch marks? I don’t think I have any new ones but the old ones on my hips/sides are definitely more visible. None on my tummy yet. Still using cream religiously even though I know that ultimately I am doomed.  

Sleep: Still not so good. Definite hip pain has me tossing and turning and lately I’ve had problems falling back asleep after my pee breaks in the middle of the night. Oh well. Luckily I haven’t become a raging B from the lack of sleep which is how I usually react to not being rested. Small victories!

Best moment this week:  Registering was surreal, our vacation was obviously amazing and I’ve really enjoyed talking about names with Josh this week.

Miss Anything? Nothing.

Movement: Getting a little stronger but I expected it to go from light to really noticeable pretty quickly. I think my anterior placenta is the cause for the slower progression.

Food cravings: Smoothies! I’ve had one for breakfast every morning this week. Almond milk, strawberries, banana, a little peanut butter protein powder, spinach, some flax and blenddddddd.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Eggs off and on.

Gender: Bouncing baby BOY!

Labor Signs: None!

Symptoms: Still heartburn, hip pain and mega emotions.

Belly Button in or out? In and I’m not sure it’ll ever come out. I have a pretty deep belly button.

Wedding rings on or off? On! I’m getting nervous though. It’s getting HOT here and my rings are feeling a little snug today
L

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy happy happy! Feeling overwhelmingly blessed that we’ve made it halfway.

Looking forward to:


24 weeks!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the halfway point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was pregnant with my son I couldn't handle eggs either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe you are already half way! It's time to start thinking like this baby is really going to be here soon!

    ReplyDelete