Wednesday, May 16, 2012

18 Weeks!

How far along? 18

Total weight gain: 13. Gah.

Maternity clothes? Love them! Especially dresses and shorts.

Stretch marks? Still no new ones.

Sleep: A lot of weird dreams but sleeping like a rock! I'm still getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom but I'm able to fall back asleep right away.

Best moment this week:  Finding out that we're having a SON!!! We've also been looking at houses. We put an offer in on one today that we absolutely love...fingers crossed :)

Miss Anything? Nothing.

Movement: Yes!! Bubbles and bubbles and bubbles. I even feel little kicks here and there and I love them. I smile every time and I don't think that it'll ever get old.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week actually. I kind of feel like cookies most of the time but that hasn't really stopped and it's not an overwhelming craving so I haven't given in yet.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Even the thought of mashed potatoes. Yuckkkkk.

Gender: Bouncing baby BOY!

Labor Signs: None!

Symptoms: Heartburn every day. Not super comfortable.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On! I'm getting really nervous about it though since it's getting really hot and my hands tend to swell even when I'm not pregnant.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy with random emotional breakdowns.

Looking forward to: Seeing my older sister, her husband, my niece and her son this weekend! I'm also really looking forward to our anatomy scan next Tuesday, Josh will be able to come and we'll get to see our little fella for a nice long time!




Please ignore the fact that my butt has grown even more than my belly!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the good news! Team blue all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your boy again! That's a really cute dress. -MrsKC

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable outfit! and congrats on your little BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get to comment earlier. Congrats on the baby boy!!! My friends with boys absolutely love them, and could not have ever imagined their life without them. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Your baby-belly is adorable and what a pretty outfit :)

    ReplyDelete