Wednesday, May 2, 2012

16 weeks and 100 posts!


How far along? 16 weeks! 4 months down...crazy!

Total weight gain: 9 pounds now.

Maternity clothes? Still always. I'm still wearing my non-maternity workout clothes but I think the days of that are swiftly coming to an end too, my shirts don't stretch that much.

Stretch marks? No new ones. I can definitely see the old ones on the sides of my hips as my belly is expanding though. Oh well, I'm not too stressed about it surprisingly.

Sleep: Still loving it! I'm struggling to fall asleep since the weather has gotten a lot warmer, I need a sleeveless nightgown or something.

Best moment this week:  We had a family lunch on Sunday with cousins and aunts and uncles to celebrate my grandpa's birthday and it was so fun to be visibly pregnant and see how excited everyone was over the baby.

Miss Anything? Nothing.

Movement: I don't know...maybe?? It may just be wishful thinking but last night while I was laying down getting ready to go to sleep I felt...activity? I don't know, it felt kind of like gurgling in my lower abdomen which isn't where I feel things like indigestion normally.

Food cravings: Turkey sandwiches and pizza. Greaaat. So far I've been able to hold off the pizza craving but my sister just invited us and some other friends out for pizza tonight so somehow I think that craving will be satisfied sooner rather than later :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Same things. Definitely more chicken...it just doesn't sound good.

Gender: We find out for sure in 13 days! We're all leaning towards girl.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Heartburn, sore boobs, extreme hunger!

Belly Button in or out? Deep deep in.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy other than my complete mental/emotional breakdown on Monday.

Looking forward to: Trying out the doppler tonight!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! I can't believe it's been 16 weeks already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th post and 16 weeks! Cant wait to hear how your doppler experience went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 16 weeks! Good luck with the doppler!

    ReplyDelete