Friday, November 11, 2011

Just A Peek.

Things have been SUPER crazy around here lately.

*Life has consisted of a LOT of running….

 Half marathon- Check :)

*Some Halloween celebrations…

Mr. Lumberjack (Josh grew his beard out ALL month for his costume...we shaved it off the day after. It kept going up my nose when he'd kiss me!)

Mrs. Lumberjill

*Busy weekends with Josh where I cannot even be bothered to wash my hair (so I just plop a hat on my head instead)…

 

*Cooking! I've tried all of these recipes from Pinterest and I HIGHLY recommend every single one.

I'm still waiting to ovulate. If you remember, I can't have any of my bloodtests done until after ovulation. So it'd be super great if my ovaries would get on the ball! I'm crossing my fingers for that to happen this weekend so that I can lose some serious blood and get some serious answers.

Countdown to my next doctor's appointment: 12 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment