Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Things not to do when you have an extremely active imagination…

1. Read books that are a little terrifying at night--> Here's looking at you Devil In the White City. Darn you, I can't put you down even after dark! (Book review coming as soon as I finish it!)

2. Go on a walk in the fog with your husband after reading said terrifying book for a few hours.

3. Use the 40 minutes of your walk to explain your terror and the plot of your book to your husband.

4. Include in this description a good 15 minutes spent educating your husband on who Jack the Ripper was, what exactly he did and how he used fog to capture his victims.

I definitely did all of those things last night. I also screamed when a dog growled at us as we were walking by because Josh and I spent all day Sunday having a "Game of Thrones" marathon and an image of a huge direwolf ripping out someone's throat was flashing through my mind. The dog that growled at us was a little terrier. Josh is right, I'm definitely ridiculous.

Bright side- We got to wear our cute, warm hats :)



P.S. Can you tell Josh loves my incessant picture taking? I think that his feelings are pretty obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment