Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fitting it all in.

Since daylight savings time hit it feels like my evenings have gotten so short! It's hard to fit everything in. Since it's become so dark so early I had a nice little chat with my boss last week about making a teeny tiny change to my schedule. Since my commute is an hour long (one way...yuckkkk) I asked if it would be possible for me to take a half hour lunch instead of my normal hour and head out at 4:30 instead of 5. Luckily she's the nicest boss ever and she agreed right away!

This is my second week on my new schedule and it's a doubly good week because it's only a 3 day work week. I've found that having that extra half hour at home really does help but it still feels like a cramped evening.

Tonight's To Do List:
-Get 7DPO blood draw done
-3 (or 4???) mile run with Josh in preparation for our Turkey Trot 5k on Thursday morning
-Make dinner (Buffalo chicken tacos perhaps?)
-Finish putting away laundry and pack us for Thanksgiving weekend
-Make dessert for Thanksgiving festivities (Doesn't this recipe look SPECTACULAR???)
-Clean kitchen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment