Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My thoughts going into tomorrow's appointment.

Tomorrow morning is the doctor's appointment that I've been waiting for for a month and a half. I couldn't be more excited. We're finally done with our month off and I'm ready to jump back on the baby crazy train. I love knowing that in a little over a month (because of my longer cycles) we could have good news.

Honestly though, I'm also absolutely terrified. My doctor checked some things that we haven't checked before, things like thyroid. I'm scared that my hormones will be even more imbalanced than we originally thought. I'm scared that my progesterone levels will be so low that there's no way a baby could implant. I'm scared that we're going to need to spend a lot of money (even though it would be so worth it) on expensive meds. I'm scared that my doctor will suggest we take more time off.

During the month off I've focused on things other than babies and it's felt like a breath of fresh air. At the same time it's been painful knowing that we didn't even have a chance of moving forward with growing our little family. We needed this month off but I don't know if I could mentally or emotionally handle another one of the same.

I'm ready for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment