Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm going to throw a party.

I'm ovulating today! It's about time…cycle day 28. I got a very very positive OPK last night and this morning so it looks like my body is finally getting to work.

This means bloodtests next Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. I'm rescheduling my doctor's appointment for the week after Thanksgiving so that we actually have all of my bloodtest results for the appointment. Hopefully they give us the information that we need to set in motion Operation:Sticky Baby.

In other news, the "easy listening" radio station that we always have on at work started playing Christmas music today. I love Christmas (I may have even made Josh watch the first Christmas movie of the season last night) but when you have to listen to Christmas music for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week it's easy to get burnt out on it. Last year they started with the music on November 1st so at least this is a little improvement.

1 comment: