Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things that have made me happy this week.

I'm feeling down today so in order to lift my spirits I decided to focus on positive things that have made me smile so far this week. Hopefully remembering all of the happy moments helps me come out of this funk that I'm in today!
1. This little guy. This is one of my best friend's 2 week old son and I love him to pieces. She also has an almost 2 year old daughter so when we're together I usually take over caring for one or the other. This gives her a break from having both of them all day and I can't get enough of it.

2. Getting to watch my husband do something he loves. Josh has played baseball all his life but when he graduated from college 2 years ago he was pretty much baseball'd out. Just recently he's wanted to start getting back into playing on a league so when a few of his coworkers started one up this fall he jumped at the chance. It's "just slow pitch softball" which, according to him, isn't as fun as actual baseball but it'll do for now ;)


3. Frozen Yogurt. I am A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D. As someone who is partially lactose intolerant this isn't a great addiction to have so I've been trying to really limit it. Fortunately unfortunately a yogurt place finally opened in our town (I was having to commute for my froyo!) so I just had to try it out. And I approve!


 4. Spending time with my little sister! She and her boyfriend came over last night and we were able to go on a great run together. This girl is always there for me and I couldn't imagine life without her! We're only 22 months apart and have always been close. Even though I may be a teensy bit bitter that I look like a ghost in every single picture that we take together...darn her getting my mom's olive skin tone!


No comments:

Post a Comment