Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pinterest Challenge Update! Days 2 and 3 :)

Tuesday was day 2 of my pinterest-a-day challenge for myself. We want to use some things that we already have in our cupboards and dinner was already planned to be tomato basil soup that we bought from Costco (delicioussss) so I couldn't use a recipe for dinner. I also don't get too creative in my breakfasts or lunches since I'm usually rushing to make them so I decided that it had to be a pinterest workout that completed my challenge for the day.

Josh went running with me and when we got home it was time to ab it up.


Okay...we're not quite there yet but a girl can dream! Josh and I did this ab workout and it was really good!!! It was a lot better than just the ho hum, everyday crunches but it wasn't as horrible as something like P90X Ab Ripper X (hell, I tell you). I definitely felt my abs working and I was sore the next day!

On Wednesday I knew that Josh had a softball game which equals like no time after I get home to dinner and dinner is consequently usually a sandwich for him so I decided to try out a pumpkin oatmeal shake recipe for dinner for me. I wasn't a fan, sadly. I'm not going to link to it because I think it was probably just me being picky and I don't want to ruin the recipe for anyone else. It's odd. I love pumpkin beverages that I buy from places (pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, pumpkin smoothie from Jamba Juice) but I never like the ones I make from scratch at home. It's probably because those places add things that people trying to create the recipe in a healthy way leave out on purpose....things that make them taste amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment