Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Silly Monster


I talk too much. I find something to fixate on, I research it, obsess over it...and talk about it to anyone who will listen.

When we were planning our wedding I talked Josh's ear off about things that he cared almost nothing about. These things included but were not limited to: whether we should or should not have chair covers for the ceremony, whether our cocktail hour should include bruschetta or just cheese or crackers, black with yellow overlays or yellow with black overlays?? He was always very patient and most of the time thought my neurotic behavior was hilarious.

....I'm doing it again. I gab on and on about my temperatures, the crosshairs that FF will not make solid and how it's killing me, how my cold could really be an early pregnancy symptom, and the dreaded cervical mucus (CM).

The other day we were on a frozen yogurt date with a couple who we are very close friends with who got pregnant 4 months ago for the first time after a year and a half of trying. The wife and I were chatting about the medications she was put on and all of a sudden Josh breaks into the conversation with "Well, were you even ovulating???" Face to palm.

Later in the car he admitted to me that he'd come *this close* to asking if she had egg-white CM but he thought it may be awkward. Heaven help us. I've created a monster.


At least he's a cute monster. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, HILARIOUS. That is the sweetest thing. I always assume Jase would have NO idea what I'm talking about when it comes to TTC and IF, but he picks up a lot, surprisingly. :)

    ReplyDelete