Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm not a patient person

....Which is why I decided to test last night, at 9DPO. I held it for 2 hours while I got my nails done and then rushed over to Walgreens. I picked up a pack of FRERs and a pack of CB digitals because I was pretty sure that I'd need them for a few days before I had any hope of getting a BFP. I pee'd on the sticks and then checked Facebook on my iphone really fast so that I wouldn't stare at the tests.

When I looked back this is what I saw.


It's still really early, I'm 10DPO today, but it's a good sign. I had bloodwork done on Saturday to check my progesterone and TSH but I haven't gotten the results yet. I also have a lab form already for 16DPO but I emailed my doctor about the positive test this morning to see if she wants me to come in sooner. Hopefully I'll hear back from her today.

Until then I'm holding my breath!

10 comments:

  1. Those are definite postive lines lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! I hope all of the positive things you have done in the last few months will really pay off and that this baby will stick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! Congratulations - that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! How exciting! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything goes smoothly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, the BFP's just keep coming in infertility land, Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats! Hope your doc can get you in soon so you don't have to wait. Very nice line for 10dpo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already said it over on the boards...I am SO happy for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sticky baby dust being sent!!!!

    ReplyDelete