Friday, February 24, 2012

I love Sprite

Sprite and chocolate milk= Heaven.

The sickness has started and I could not be more thankful for it. I've found that the only things that help are taking a few sips of chocolate milk first thing in the morning (like less than a minute after I wake up) and sipping on Sprite at any other time during the day. I've never been a soda girl and Sprite would never have been the soda that I would've picked before but it has become my constant companion in the past few days. I hope this horrible blah feeling sticks around, it's been extremely reassuring.

I'm waiting for my blood test results today! I haven't had my HCG tested for 2 weeks so I'm excited to see what the new number is, really nervous though!

5 comments:

  1. When I saw chocolate milk and sprite it made me a little ill, lol. Of course I thought you were talking about mixing together. Cant wait to see your levels either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I thought the exact same thing, sprite and chocolate milk together? LOL.

    Glad you have some symptoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were mixing them, too! And I'm glad your a) having reassuring symptoms and b) finding a way to keep them manageable. :-)

    Hope your levels look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who got through her pregnancy by drinking chocolate milk, infact she craved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE chocolate milk! Of course that's chocolate milk when it's made with Nestle Quik for me!

    I also love how you said the sickness had started and you were thankful for it. Well said my friend.

    ReplyDelete