Wednesday, March 21, 2012

All Clear!

Today's ultrasound went wonderfully! I always start feeling better as soon as we're sitting in the doctor's office. I have no idea why I get so scared before that. Will I ever be just excited before an ultrasound instead of mostly scared?

Baby measured at 10 weeks 2 days. At my last ultrasound exactly 2 weeks ago he/she measured at 7 weeks 4 days so the baby was even more ahead today. Since I have long cycles (even though I know exactly what day I ovulated) the doctor is referring us to a perinatologist to date the pregnancy but he said that he would guess October 8th for our due date.

Josh was able to see the baby and record the ultrasound, baby was wiggling and moving the whole time...which was really cool to see! It's so weird to believe that baby moving around is actually inside of me. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to wrap my head around that.

Thanks for the well wishes while I was having my little attack of nerves today :)

Picture of our no longer caterpillar baby on the stats page!

4 comments:

  1. So happy your appointment went great! Unfortunately Im not sure if the nerves ever go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy today's appointment went well!!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that things keep going smoothly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you got good news at your ultrasound!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear everything went well! I can't believe you're already 10 weeks!

    ReplyDelete