Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Done with the Prometrium!!!

Last night was the last night that I was supposed to take my prometrium pill. Taking it was kind of scary but more exciting by that point. I'm feeling really optimistic for a change about giving my body and what it's helped to produce a chance to take care of things on it's own.

My doctor said that the PIO shots should be out of my system within 3 days and the last one I had was last Thursday...so that's probably gone. Since 5 weeks I've been on 2 prometrium suppositories a day (at least...I was taking 3 for awhile while I was spotting) and for the past few days I was only taking 1. So basically my body is on the least amount of supplementary progesterone that it's had during this pregnancy. And this morning I was still nauseous, my boobs are still huge and I still feel pregnant.

My fingers are crossed that as the last suppository finishes up it's work in there my body continues to plug away. It's all up to you now, placenta!

P.S. I finally uploaded some pictures from our NT scan onto the Current Stats page...better late than never!ALSO I added a new tab with bump pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment