Thursday, September 20, 2012

36 Weeks- The final stretch!

How far along? 36 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 39 pounds. Same as last week.

Maternity Clothes: There is really no other option being this pregnant :)


Stretch Marks: The same little one that I thought was starting last week…it hasn’t progressed since then though sooooo maybe there’s still hope.

Sleep: Not awesome. It’s gotten a lot better now that the weather is cooling down though! I’ve actually used a blanket for the first time since like…March.

Best moment this week: We had a great baby shower with my mother in law’s side of the family on Saturday and Josh has just been super sweet this week. He kissed my belly for the first time, he’s been talking about where we’ll get the baby’s pumpkin (lol). I think that now that my belly is humongous everything is more real for him and I’m loving it!

Miss anything: Just being comfortable in my body. (Same as last week)

Movement: Moving all the time. It can definitely be uncomfortable (especially when he’s up in my ribs) but I still love it.

Food Cravings: Tomato basil soup. Yummmmm. I’ve had it 3 times in the past week.

Labor Signs: Still Braxton hicks. More pelvic pressure. No sign of the mucus plug or anything like that yet. I feel like I’m TTC again, checking every time I go to the bathroom!


Symptoms: Fatigue, heartburn, pelvic pressure/discomfort, hip pain, increasing BH.

Belly button in or out: Flat. Still not popped. I have no hope again haha. Oh well.

Wedding rings on or off: Off. Still very sad about it. I tried my rings on yesterday and they can go on but they’re pretty tight and I don’t want to risk anything!


Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Spending some time with my older sister this weekend and being full term in less than a week! Also looking forward to my last day of work- next Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Baby is going to be here before you know it! I am so excited for you. Sounds like you are doing pretty well for 36 weeks. Comfort is definitely the biggest issue for me too right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so close, love! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby pumpkin - heart melting. Awww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So close to meeting your little boy. I am so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe that BB will be here in no time! You are still looking fantastic and your bump just looks more and more perfect!

    ReplyDelete