Saturday, September 8, 2012

34 Weeks (and 3 days...)

I know this is a few days late- I’ve been super busy on every weekend that we’ve been home this week and that’s the only place where I can include pictures in my posts. I want to put this up so I don’t miss a week so it looks like I’ll post the bump pictures from this week and next week together with the next bumpdate!

How far along? 34 weeks
Total Weight Gain:
38 pounds

Maternity Clothes: There’s really no other choice at 8 and a half months pregnant.

Stretch Marks: Still none on my tummy...no new ones.

Sleep: I’m back to sleeping well when I’m asleep but the frequent bathroom trips are basically killing me. Just a few more weeks!

Best moment this week: The time that I spent on the raft in my parents’ pool was definitely a high point. MAJOR high point. It felt so nice to be weightless….

Miss anything: Looking cute lol. So shallow but it is sad to feel like such a whale. It’s all worth it for him though!

Movement: ALL the time. It’s amazing. Our alarm clock wakes him up now! He’s a real booger sometimes though. Whenever one of his grandmas or uncles is trying to feel him he refuses to budge. Whenever Josh or I touch him though he always goes crazy. It makes me happy!

Food Cravings: Tacos!

Labor Signs: Increasing Braxton hicks. Still nothing to be concerned about though. Just a warm up according to my doctor.


Symptoms: Fatigue, rib soreness, round ligament pain, heartburn, nose stuffiness.
Belly button in or out:
In. Almost flattened out but I’m not holding my breath waiting for it to pop anymore. Eh.


Wedding rings on or off: Still off and my fingers/toes are getting more swollen by the day so I don’t have much hope of getting them back on.
Happy or moody most of the time:
Happy!
Looking forward to:
Our weekend trip to Carmel!!!!! My parents have a timeshare and they are there all week. We’re driving up this afternoon (this post was written on Friday!) and staying until Sunday afternoon. We have a room booked with an ocean view and the high temperatures for the weekend are in the low 60s! Coming from 100 degree weather here it’ll be a delight
J

1 comment:

  1. Carmel sounds so nice! Where do you live? I cant believe your alarm clock wakes up the baby! That is so neat! :) makes it feel like he's really almost here!

    ReplyDelete