Thursday, September 13, 2012

35 weeks!

How far along? 35 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 39 pounds. Ugh.

Maternity Clothes: Mhmmmmm. Specifically yoga pants, long tanks and sweaters.

Stretch Marks: I think that one might be starting to the right of my belly button. I can’t tell for sure though. Fingers are crossed that I’m wrong!

Sleep: It’s really hard to get comfortable and flipping from side to side is close to impossible. Lately I’ve just been dealing with the hip/back pain and not flipping over because I don’t want to go through the whole ordeal.

Best moment this week: The relaxing weekend in Carmel! We bought baby’s coming home outfit!

Miss anything: Just being comfortable in my body.

Movement: Still all over the place and still loving it. Last Friday night in Carmel he was going crazy in there so I laid down, pulled up my shirt and my sister, brother and Josh just watched him have a dance party. It was really special!

Food Cravings: Fruit- specifically peaches and plums.

Labor Signs: Still Braxton hicks. More pelvic pressure.


Symptoms: Fatigue, heartburn, pelvic pressure/discomfort, hip pain.

Belly button in or out: Flat. I can feel it through my shirt. Just not popped. When Josh was watching the baby on Friday night he freaked out and said that it’s SO close to popping out. Just when I’d given up! He had me cough and laugh and said that it almost popped when I did those things lol.

Wedding rings on or off: Off.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Last baby shower this weekend with MIL’s side of the family, finishing the registry/nursery on Sunday and doctor’s appt next Tuesday! Andddddddddd last day of work in 2.5 weeks!

Last week's bump (orange shirt) and this week's bump!


5 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! I think I'm on the road to gain 40+ pounds, but you look great, so it makes me feel much better! :) Nursery photos please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I don't think it looks anything like 4o pounds (and I can easily get there too).

    You're in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you hiding those pounds?! I gained 40+, so don't worry , it happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!! Have fun at your shower this weekend!! Can't wait to see some nursery pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab my friend. Enjoy the shower and keep the updates coming. :)

    ReplyDelete