Saturday, July 13, 2013

9 Months of Fun

Elliot really perfected crawling this month and the week before he turned 9 months old he pulled himself up to his knees and hasn't army crawled since! He's moving much faster now and not looking back.
 
He stands in his crib all the time. He'll wake up from a nap, babbling, and just do laps around his cribs. It makes me sad that he's growing up so fast but it's absolutely adorable at the same time.
 
 
 
 
Elliot says "Mama" all the time and I love it! I'm not sure that he knows it's me but I'm starting to get more convinced and it melts my heart :) Especially with all of his crawling he'll follow me around all day. Before I know it I have little fingers on my feet and a little voice babbling mama. I'm trying to enjoy this clingy stage because I know that it won't last forever and that when it's over I'll miss it a lot.
 

 
 
He loves everything that he eats and the summer fruit and produce has been amazing. He loves loves loves fruit. My parents have orchards behind their house and we go pick apricots, plums, peaches, apples.....he loves tasting it all.
 

 
9 months has really just been a lot of fun. We've loved watching Elliot become at the same time more independent and even more attached to us and it's been so special. This is such a fun stage and we're enjoying *almost* every moment. The teething tantrums still stink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment