Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Third Trimester TOMORROW: To Do List

This is so overwhelming that the only way to do it is in bullets!

-Take an infant CPR class (Status: My mom is an instructor so we’ll probably be doing this pretty late in the game and just slipping it in when she’s available)
-Take a breastfeeding class (Status: Need to call hospital to schedule)
-Take a childbirth class (Status: Need to call hospital to schedule)
-Choose a pediatrician (Status: Have been asking for recommendations. Will be making phone calls/arrangements around 32 weeks)
-Turn in maternity leave paperwork (Status: Have filled out all of the information that is my responsibility. I will be taking the rest to my next OB appt in 2 weeks so they can finish/fax.)
-Set a last day of work (Status: Tentatively October 5th)
-Make circumcision plans (Status: No idea what this even entails)
-Install carseat (Status: Will probably do this closer to 35 weeks)
-Finish nursery (Status: Will be painted tomorrow, crib and dresser have been ordered, rug has been ordered)
-Read more on labor (Status: Slacking!!!!! I think out of terror….)
-Make freezer meals (Status: Will be doing this the last weekend of August. I have collected quite a few recipe ideas.)
-Pack hospital bag (Status: Will be doing this closer to 35 weeks)
-Tour hospital (Status: Need to call hospital to schedule)
-Make a baby watch contact list/plan (Status: Not even started)
-Stretch more (Status: Ongoing)
-Keep walking daily (Status: Ongoing)
-Get a pedicure (Status: My next one will be before my August 11th baby shower and I plan on AT LEAST one more right before my due date.)


2 comments:

  1. I am copying/pasting this list... or at least creating an ongoing to do list to keep track of!! :) Your baby shower is on my bday! :) Will be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm glad you posted this. You reminded me of a few things I need to add to mine! And I too am totally clueless on the whole circumcision thing. I need to get that figured out. lol

    ReplyDelete